Vivier Serum 10
A lightweight antioxidant serum designed to target the first signs of aging. Formulated oil-free with 10% Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of fine lines, this serum is ideal for first time serum users. Skin feels fresh and radiant with a more even tone.
For all skin types, especially sensitive.
Cleanse and tone your face before use. Place 2 to 3 drops of Serum 10 in the palm of your hand and and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired, once or twice daily. Follow up with your retinol or other target products, moisturizer, and sunscreen as desired.
A general rule to follow when layering products is to apply them from thinnest to thickest texture.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Parfum/Fragrance.
Q: How is this Vitamin C different?
A: This product is unique in a number of ways:
- It contains 100% pure L-Ascorbic Acid (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), the best quality Vitamin C available and the only form of Vitamin C that is absorbed by the body
- The patented formulation maximizes the stability of the product, a key factor in differentiating Vivier L-Ascorbic Acid sērums from others on the market
Q: Is Serum 10 oil-free?
A: Yes, it is 100% oil-free.
spend more, try more
GET YOUR CHOICE OF SAMPLE !
Get 1 FREE deluxe sample with every order of $100.
Get 2 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $350.
Get 3 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $600.
- JVJune VZ T.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsBlueButterfly99
Vivier is mysterious in magic Luna blue moon sky shine down on my galaxy gives me my sun in my eyes / I look 21 in my 5.0 mustang GTO stick 180 2dr coupe give me Jesus in my BLISSWas this helpful?
- SFSabrina F.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? SensitiveWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation, Under Eye Puffiness, Under Eye Circles, Redness4 days agoWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? SensitiveWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation, Under Eye Puffiness, Under Eye Circles, RednessRated 5 starsBest of the Best~
I have used other C10 serums and I would have to say this is by far my favourite. It has made the most visible difference and significance that I can see. I like how it appears oily but absorbs into the skin so well, and it has no weird or harsh order. Cannot stop using it!Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma9 seconds ago
So happy to hear you are enjoying our Serum 10 and all the benefits for your skin!
- KBKaren B.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Oily, Sensitive, Acne Prone8 months agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Oily, Sensitive, Acne ProneRated 5 stars5 Stars
Le sérum vitamine C de vivier est le seul que ma peau tolère. J’ai une peau très sensible. J’ai essayé le sérum 20% que je tolère très bien mais qui est trop hydratant pour ma peau car j’ai la peau grasse. J’ai donc pris le sérum 10% de vitamine C et il est parfait pour la peau.Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma8 months agoNous sommes heureux d'apprendre que vous appréciez nos produits. Merci pour cet excellent commentaire.
- SNs N.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Sensitive10 months agoWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? SensitiveRated 5 starsMeh
This was my second bottle and I have seen no results, perhaps I need something stronger but I am not sure if I would invest in this companies products again. I would need to see definite results of some kind. I don't think I can recommend it.Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma10 months agoThank you for leaving a review. We are sorry to hear this product is not meeting your expectations. Kindly reach out to us at 1-877-484-8437 ext. 1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss better options for your skin.