A lightweight antioxidant serum designed to target the first signs of aging. Formulated oil-free with 10% Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of fine lines, this serum is ideal for first time serum users. Skin feels fresh and radiant with a more even tone.
For all skin types, especially sensitive.
Cleanse and tone your face before use. Place 2 to 3 drops of Serum 10 in the palm of your hand and and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired, once or twice daily. Follow up with your retinol or other target products, moisturizer, and sunscreen as desired.
A general rule to follow when layering products is to apply them from thinnest to thickest texture.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Parfum/Fragrance.
Q: What makes Vivier’s Vitamin C Serums unique?
A: Vivier’s Vitamin C Serums are unique from others on the market in a number of ways:
- They contain pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) which means it is pure, rigorously tested and the best quality Vitamin C available.
- Our propriety delivery system (IntraDermal System) ensures our key ingredients are delivered into the skin where it’s needed most for maximum benefit and results.
- Our formulations maximize product stability and prevent oxidation.
Q: Is Serum 10 oil-free?
A: Yes, it is oil-free.
spend more, try more
GET YOUR CHOICE OF SAMPLE !
Get 1 FREE deluxe sample with every order of $100.
Get 2 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $350.
Get 3 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $600.
- AABVerified Buyer5 days agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Serum
Love this serum! Just ordered my 3rd bottle. It's made my skin visibly smoother and more even. Great for someone with sensitive skin.VPVivier Pharma3 minutes ago
So happy to hear that you are enjoying our products. We love to hear about beautiful results! Thank you!
- IJIrene J.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? NormalWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines, Sagging Skin3 weeks agoWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? NormalWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines, Sagging SkinRated 5 out of 5 starsBest Serum
This serum is none pore blocking and leaves your skin soft without being greasy.VPVivier Pharma2 weeks ago
thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are loving our Serum 10
- CMCarly M.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 18 to 24 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Sensitive, CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dryness, Dullness, Blackheads1 month agoWhich age range do you fall into? 18 to 24 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Sensitive, CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dryness, Dullness, BlackheadsRated 4 out of 5 starsLove it!