30-day Satisfaction Guarantee
This Product Qualifies for Free Shipping
A multi-purpose antioxidant serum designed to target mild to moderately uneven skin tone while reducing the signs of aging. Formulated with Arbutin and Resorcinol to stimulate cellular turnover and naturally brighten the look of dark spots and 8% Vitamin C to reduce the look of fine lines. Skin looks radiant, with a more even tone and texture.
For all skin types.
Cleanse and tone your face before use. Place 2 to 3 drops of Radiance Serum in the palm of your hand and and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired, once or twice daily. Follow up with your retinol or other target products, moisturizer and sunscreen as desired.
A general rule to follow when layering products is to apply them from thinnest to thickest texture.
Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Ethoxydiglycol, Alpha-Arbutin, Alcohol, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract, Parfum/Fragrance, 4-Butylresorcinol.
As part of our commitment to innovation, we are continually updating our ingredients and technologies to ensure our products deliver the best results. Therefore, depending on the timing and location of your purchase, this ingredient list may differ slightly from the product you purchased. Always refer to your product's outer packaging for ingredient information specific to your product.
Q: What makes Vivier’s Vitamin C Serums unique?
A: Vivier’s Vitamin C Serums are unique from others on the market in a number of ways:
- They contain pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) which means it is pure, rigorously tested and the best quality Vitamin C available.
- Our propriety delivery system (IntraDermal System) ensures our key ingredients are delivered into the skin where it’s needed most for maximum benefit and results.
- Our formulations maximize product stability and prevent oxidation.
Q: Can I use this product after a laser treatment or a chemical peel?
A: This product is recommended to help maintain results from a pigmentation protocol such as a skin care regime with hydroquinone or following lasers or chemical peels.
Q: Can I use this product long term?
A: Yes, this product may be used long-term as maintenance.
*These photos are based on these users' experience and results may vary. See a Vivier authorized physician for more information and to select the products that are right for you.
spend more, try more
GET YOUR CHOICE OF SAMPLE !
Get 1 FREE deluxe mini with every order of $100.
Get 2 FREE deluxe minis with every order of $350.
Get 3 FREE deluxe minis with every order of $600.
- SDSkyler D.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 18 to 24 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Combination, Acne ProneWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Redness, Texture, Oiliness, Blackheads10 seconds agoWhich age range do you fall into? 18 to 24 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Combination, Acne ProneWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Redness, Texture, Oiliness, BlackheadsRated 5 out of 5 starsAmazing
Absolutely amazing has tremendously helped change my skin
- CLCatherine L.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation, Under Eye Circles2 weeks agoWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? CombinationWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation, Under Eye CirclesRated 5 out of 5 starsThe power behind the throne
I apply 3 drops of this serum before the skin brightening cream every night before I go to bed. I also use the tinted SPF 30 sunscreen during the day, the undereye circle eye cream, and have begun to use illuminating peel 3 times a week. I have noticed a considerable improvement over time and my skin looks even better than it it did before. This is the powerhouse behind all the products I use that I mentioned so far in my review which is giving me a noticable radiance or glow. My dark circles and pigmentation are gradually fading away after about a month of daily usage. I highly recommend this brand to anyone who is willing to try and will never go back to using non-medical grade skincare products.
- DSDebbie S.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? Above 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? NormalWhat are your skin concerns? Dullness3 weeks agoWhich age range do you fall into? Above 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? NormalWhat are your skin concerns? DullnessRated 5 out of 5 starsSerum
This product is amazing. Makes skin feel soft and really works for smoother skin. Really love this product