Vivier Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF 45
A sheer, matte sunscreen with an SPF 45 broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection from a combination of mineral and chemical based filters. Vitamin E and silica provide weightless hydration while leaving skin with a soft and silky texture.
Sun protection should always be the final step in your morning skincare routine. Apply liberally to face, neck and chest, 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours or as needed after towel drying, perspiring heavily or washing.
For use on children less than 6 months of age, consult a healthcare practitioner. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- 9.9% Zinc Oxide
- 8.0% Octocrylene
- 7.5% Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate)
- 5.0% Octisalate (Ethylhexyl Salicylate)
Behenyl Alcohol, Butylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Propylparaben, Silica, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Water/Eau.
Q: What is silica?
A: It is a special texturizing agent that is known to absorb oils and provide a mattifying and weightless texture.
Q: Can Sheer SPF 45 be used with makeup?
A: Yes. Sheer SPF 45 melts into the skin for a matte finish leaving no residue which makes it ideal for use alone or under makeup.
Q: Does it contain chemical or mineral UV filters?
A: Sheer SPF 45 contains both chemical and mineral UV filters. It is formulated with Zinc Oxide, a UVA and UVB mineral filter, and Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate) and Ethylhexyl Salicylate, UVB chemical filters.
Q: What makes this sunscreen different?
A: Sheer SPF 45 perfectly balances smaller sunscreen particles for weightless application, and larger particles for greater UV protection.
spend more, try more
GET YOUR CHOICE OF SAMPLE !
Get 1 FREE deluxe sample with every order of $100.
Get 2 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $350.
Get 3 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $600.
- CSCalgary S.Verified ReviewerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? NormalWhat are your skin concerns? Fine Lines2 days agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? NormalWhat are your skin concerns? Fine LinesRated 5 starsFantastic sunscreen.
This and the SPF 30 sunscreen from Vivier are head and shoulders above the rest on the market. This does make my skin *slightly* more white, but not enough to actually notice or bother me. Highly recommend - I look forward to putting it on each day, which i could never say for any other facial sunscreen.Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma9 seconds ago
Thank you for the 5 star review! The SPF 45 is our sunscreen with the zinc which could be the little white cast you are experiencing.
- CSConnie S.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 5 starsPerfect for sensitive skin!
Love this sunscreen!Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma1 week ago
Thank you for the positive review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the benefits of our Sheer Broad Spectrum SPF45!
- PDPriyanka D.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Acne ProneWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Oiliness, Acne Scars1 month agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Acne ProneWhat are your skin concerns? Acne, Oiliness, Acne ScarsRated 5 starsExcellent product and fast delivery
My dermat has recommended this SPF three years ago and since then I have been using it everyday. I have very sensitive skin which is prone to acne. This is the only sunscreen which has suited my oily skin on face. Highly recommend.Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma1 month ago
We are happy to hear your skin has not had any issue with our SPF 45! We hope you continue to love and protect your skin!
- EMEllen M.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? Above 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / Hyperpigmentation2 months agoWhich age range do you fall into? Above 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? DryWhat are your skin concerns? Dark spots / HyperpigmentationRated 5 starsgreat product
feels like a spaWas this helpful?VPVivier Pharma2 months ago
Thank you for the 5 star review!