Vivier C E PEPTIDES
PATENTED L-ASCORBIC ACID USP 10%, VITAMIN E AND PEPTIDES
An advanced anti-aging Vitamin C serum specifically formulated to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as to reduce further signs of aging.
Ideal for normal to dry skin.
Remove and discard white cap and replace with dropper. Place 2 to 3 drops in palm of hand and use fingertips to apply a thin layer to face, neck, chest and back of hands as desired. Apply once or twice daily to clean, dry skin before any make-up or creams. Tighten dropper securely after each use.
Pentylene Glycol, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Water/Eau, L-Ascorbic Acid USP, Polysorbate 20, Ethoxydiglycol, PPG-26 Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polysorbate 60, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Tocopherol, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydrolyzed Casein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lysine HCl.
THE BEAUTY OF RESULTS
BEFORE AFTER 4 WEEKS*
Q: How is this Vitamin C different?
A: This product is unique in a number of ways:
- It contains 100% pure L-Ascorbic Acid (pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C), the best quality Vitamin C available and the only form of Vitamin C that is absorbed by the body
- Formulated with Vitamin E a powerful antioxidant that synergistically works with Vitamin C to reduce the appearance of aging
- Also contains a powerful combination of peptides that reverses the signs of aging
- The patented formulation maximizes the stability of the product, a key factor in differentiating Vivier L-Ascorbic Acid sērums from others on the market
- The product has a very pleasant feel and smell, making it enjoyable to use
*These photos are based on these users' experience and results may vary. See a Vivier authorized physician for more information and to select the products that are right for you.
I have been using C E Peptides for years now; I absolutely love how it brightens my complexion, and keeps skin feeling supple.
Skin feels noticeably different after just a few wears. I always wear my SPF on top, and in the evening I use a strong retinol.
A vitamin C serum should be a staple for everyone.
I highly recommend this for fine lines and super sensitive skin type. I don't usually give reviews but I making an exemption.
A product that suits my skin .
I have been using CE Peptides for a while and I am loving it. Highly recommend this product. I stopped using it for a few months and when I started again, I could really see a difference in my skin. It now glows!
Leaves a beautiful glow on my skin! Trust me and buy this!!