Vivier Retinol 1% Night Complex
A powerful retinol complex that evens the skin while you sleep. Our 1% retinol with slow release formula increases skin's radiance to reveal an ageless complexion, while being easily tolerated by the skin. Combined with Vitamin C, it reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin texture is firmer and smoother.
Cleanse and tone your face and apply any lightweight serums before use. Apply a thin layer of the Retinol 1% Night Complex to face, neck and décolletage, and follow up with any cream or moisturizer as desired.
Use of this product may cause some initial dryness or redness. Begin with one application once or twice a week and gradually increase frequency to every evening as tolerated by your skin.
Water/Eau, Squalane, Allyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Butylated Hydroxy Toluene, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Acrylates/Acrylamide Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Polysorbate-85, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Di-C12-15 Alkyl Fumarate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Q: What is Retinol?
A: It is known to promote cell renewal, increase collagen production, prevent wrinkles, firm skin, smooth fine lines and refine pore size.
Q: Can I use this product after a chemical peel?
A: Yes, This product is recommended to help maintain results from pigmentation protocols like peels or facials, and is formulated to work with all skin care systems including our Vitamin C serums. Always consult your doctor or esthetician for medical advice.
Q: Is this product safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding?
A: We do not recommend retinol products for women who are pregant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before use.
spend more, try more
GET YOUR CHOICE OF SAMPLE !
Get 1 FREE deluxe sample with every order of $100.
Get 2 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $350.
Get 3 FREE deluxe samples with every order of $600.
- NFNicole F.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Normal35 minutes agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? NormalRated 5 starsWorking well!
Started slow but seeing results alreadyWas this helpful?VPVivier Pharma10 seconds ago
We always suggest to start slow with Retinol! We are happy you are already seeing results and we hope you continue to love your skin!
- AGAshley G.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Combination, Sensitive, Acne Prone1 month agoWhich age range do you fall into? 25 to 39 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Combination, Sensitive, Acne ProneRated 5 starsPerfection
Strong stuff so my skin can only tolerate once a week. I may try the .03 formulation next to see if I can use it more. Helps keep the congestion my skin is prone to have away.Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma4 weeks agoHi Ashley, We always suggest starting off slowly with the Retinol! Our skin needs time to get use to it before applying it often!
- DCDebra C.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsGreat product
It really works to reduce fine lines in mature skin.Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma3 months agoThank you for your 5 star review! We hope you continue to love your skin results
- Ee.radshawVerified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Normal5 months agoWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? NormalRated 5 starsExcellent results
After one use there was improvement in fine lines. The product is powerful without being harsh. A little goes a long way! Scent is pleasant. Texture is creamy. After using about weekly for 2 months, fine lines are softened and fading. Very impressed and happy to discover more of the Vivier line!Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma5 months agoThank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Happy to hear the retinol 1% night complex has been working well for you!
- GEGina E.Verified BuyerWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? Normal7 months agoWhich age range do you fall into? 40 to 60 years oldWhich skin type best describes you? NormalRated 5 starsGreat product for fine lines
Great product. My skin lotrues so much better since implementing retinol in my skin care routine.Was this helpful?VPVivier Pharma7 months agoThis is great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience!